Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Somewhere, over the rain . . .

. . . and that somewhere would be right here in Music City, U.S.A. Today was the third gloomy day in a row, and the first Wednesday this fall that I haven't been able to take my Wednesday morning kiddos out on the playground during my time with them--boo!

The overwhelmingly most popular item in the OysterGirl webstore has been those baby pumpkin hats. So far I have made six, and have three in inventory. But the season for squash-related headwear is coming swiftly to a close, and so I've been working on designing some new items with an eye towards upcoming holidays. Yesterday I posted a demo picture of a child-size elf hat (you know, for Christmas), and today, I present a preview of the baby version:



And if Christmas is right around the corner, then Valentine's Day must be just up the road a piece. For which I've been working on the heart scarf . . .



. . . with coordinating hat in sizes for kids (yes I realize that it's too big for the dolly)

. . . and grownups-ish.

Any ideas you have for further holiday- or otherwise seasonal-related items are extremely welcome! Please leave a comment or e-mail me at oystergirl [at] bellsouth [dot] net.

No comments: