Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Day 20 - "No comment"

Whoops. It came to my attention today that, in spite of my encouragement for my loyal readers to post comments, I had actually left the settings in such a way as to make it difficult for aforementioned comments to be posted. So again I say: WHOOPS! I think the problem has now been remedied.

There was at least one potential photo op today, but unfortunately, we ran into some technical difficulties. I guess I'll refrain from commenting on it, in the hopes that it will be recreated later in the week.

I finished another Coffee Cozy, version 1.3. This one is navy blue and lime-ish green, with two buttons on the handle flaps, to keep them closed and thus keep the warm goodness in. Do the Swedes give out a Nobel Prize for knitting?

Dave and Liz are arriving from Virginia tomorrow! I am confident that their presence will provide impetus for photographic record that has been waning these past few days.

I think today is the twins' birthday--so, happy b'day to D&D, wherever you are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good work. Now I can stop leaving comments on your myspace that really go here.
KG