Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Come, Thou Long Expected Blog Entry

Boy, nobody like a librarian for being overdue. I have a couple of weeks worth of blog-worthy happenings to share, but a bunch of people just left my house, and I think I'm just too tired. Plus, Blogger is being stubborn about uploading pictures right now. So I think I'll keep this pretty short and try to update a couple more times in the coming days to get caught up.

STOCKING UPDATE: I finally finished all the stockings I was making for Blood:Water, and I'm pretty happy with them. Here are five of them before they got delivered to the office.




And here are all six "in action" at the BWM table in Rome, GA! Wow. Jars of Clay and Third Day still have several stops left on the tour, so if they are coming to a town near you, go check them out! (The stockings, I mean.)

Once this set of stockings were done and out on the road, I needed to make some more to put up on the store. Mission accomplished! Here are the photos.




EDMONDSON PIKE LIBRARY OVERRUN BY FACELESS PATRONS!!!!

After I rocked them all off, that is. Here's one picture of me from the music program I did last Saturday. It was really, really fun. No, that's not a teeny weeny guitar--it's a ukulele!

I still have to catch you up on my parents' visit to Nashvegas and Thanksgiving, but it will have to wait for another day. Thanks for reading and Merry Advent!



1 comment:

a real librarian said...

OW!! MY FACE!!!!!!!

Love the stockings, they turned out great!!