Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The feedback thickens . . .

The ever-resourceful Kristen has obtained a translation of the mystery feedback, via her friend Janet:

"The translation says: 'It's beautiful. Even one of the owners of Izeder liked it very much.'"

Which begs the question, What's Izeder? Any thoughts out there in Interwebland?

Busy day today--lunch with Adrienne, bubble tea with Lindsay, caroling with the Belle Meade NFG (complete with ukulele!) Tomorrow is the annual Andrew Peterson Christmas Show at the Ryman, and I am very excited! I hope I can sleep tonight with all the anticipation.

I was reminded today in conversation with my mom that I never posted the photos Karen sent me from our post-library concert lunch on December 1. We ate at Toyama, and they should change the name to To-YUM-a! Har har har. Seriously, it was really good, and they even had an oyster roll on the menu, which I've never seen before. Naturally, I had to order it. Here are the pics:



Yummy. Well, the knitting beckons. More soon!

No comments: