Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lameness, thy name is OysterGirl

Sorry, peeps--I really thought I would have posted something new by now. But sadly, not. I still have lots of swell pictures to share from Oregon, but I'm just not feeling that motivated. Maybe some time this week? I can't make any promises.

In gardening news, things are bustin' up out of the ground! I have LOTS of bean and squash plants (winter and summer), a ton of beets (that will have to be thinned out), a few carrots and a little arugula. I think the bunnies or some other critters got the rest of the carrots and lettuce while I was out of town. There are a few sprigs of parsley, as well, but I don't think the basil took at all (I had been warned that it might not). The Jenny Lind melons also seem to be growing nicely so far. I'll take some pictures after I've caught up on the ones from my vacation.

If you're just itching for some new OysterGirl content--well, first make sure you don't have a bug bites or hives. If it's neither of those things, you could always head over to misslynn.com and check out the new stuff I put over there! Here's a hint: You may want to grab your crayons . . .

Thanks for checking in despite my laziness and I hope to relieve your disappointment soon. 'Til then, happy new week!

1 comment:

KG said...

Hmm I am itching for some Miss Lynn content but I also have hives. What's a girl to do?!