Monday, May 26, 2008

Poor excuse for a blogger

Well, I haven't posted anything in the better part of a week. Sorry if you've been checking every day to check up on our exploits to no avail . . . we've been doing other stuff, and then once we got Zoë logged into Webkinz the other day, well . . . let's just say we've been spending a lot of time online and I haven't felt much like spending the extra time online to catch you up on what's been going on.

We're getting ready to depart Sunriver in the next hour or so, and I'll be without Internet access in Portland. Thus, no real updates until I return to Nashville at the end of the week. However, you can look forward to:

- the V.I.P. Deschutes Brewery Tour!
- fun at the children's museum!
- photographic evidence of Zoë's bed-hogging!

And I'm sure there are other things I'm forgetting, as well. Hope your Memorial Day weekend is lovely, and see you in a few days!

No comments: