Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yum . . . yum . . . extra yum

Kristen and I had breakfast at the Alpenglow this morning, and it was so great! Everything is fresh and made from scratch, including their own delicious coffee cake.

After breakfast, we went over to the Deschutes Brewery and Kristen gave me a VIP tour! I took a bunch of pictures, but I am too tired to label them tonight. I'll try to write a longer entry tomorrow afternoon instead.

Kristen's Aunt Kay and Uncle Steve came to Sunriver on their way north from California today, and very generously took all of us to the Trout House for dinner. I have pictures of that deliciousness, as well, but I think it might be better for me to go to bed and report on everything after a good night's sleep. Hope your Tuesday was as lovely as mine!

No comments: