Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wacky times in Sunriver

I am safe and sound in central Oregon! I am having a great time with Nick, Kristen and Zoë here in Sunriver.

Since this is technically supposed to be a knitting-related and not exclusively vacation-oriented blog, I thought I should share that I finally finished a knitting project begun over a month ago--the last in the series of little cardigans with fancy buttons. Here it is!



And now, what you've all been waiting for . . . the Zoë pictures! This one is a little weird, but I thought it was hilarious. If disturbing.

Here she is demonstrating her "peg leg."


We went to Fort Rock Park today to have a play date with Molly and Gaby. They have a four-way teeter-totter! Here is Molly, Kristen, Zoë and Gaby.


My favorite feature at the park is the cone-shaped merry-go-round.



TIRE SWING!!!


The only bad thing is that I got sunburned on my sternum and a little bit on my face. Apparently sunscreen doesn't stay effective indefinitely--particularly when you neglect to put it on certain areas of your anatomy.

K and I went to a beginning yoga class this afternoon, which was great. Tomorrow we are going to a low-impact exercise class. Other than that, we have been eating, drinking, going for ice cream and generally hanging around. It's AWESOME!

My favorite vacation conversation so far:

Zoë: "Miss Lynn?"
YT: "Yes?"
Zoë: "Do you like good words?"

Heh heh heh. More extremely interesting news tomorrow!

No comments: