Monday, May 12, 2008

Playing catch up, part two

UGLY PROM!!! If you own a hardhat you may want to put it on before proceeding to prevent your mind being blown.

Heather K., Trish and YT


YT and Chad (he was supposed to be a prom chaperone). This is the best photo I seem to have of my dress, but I think that Heather has some better, full-length ones.


YT and Liz


And here it is in all its glory! A few minutes before the police came to shut things down, I believe (I had gone home by then.)



Thanks to Scott and Trish for the pictures! If I get any more from Heather, I will post them. And now my slate is clean and ready for reports from vaca, starting tomorrow! I know that all you Zoƫ fans out there are anxious to find out what she's been up to now that she's five. So, more from Oregon!

No comments: