Saturday, June 23, 2007

Day 10 - Lazy Day

Not too much to report from today. We watched runners from a variety of today's events (full and half marathons, tri- and duathlons) pass by on the path behind the house just before they approached the finish line, but apart from going across the street for dinner ingredients at the grocery, didn't venture too far out.

I did finish the mini-poncho I've been working on for Z, out of yarn she picked out in Bend earlier this week--but we couldn't pursuade her to pose for a photo in it. Maybe tomorrow.

Nick and I are gearing up for the big race tomorrow--next time I write, it will be all over! As long as I finish, I'll be happy.

Tonight is my last night in Sunriver. The time certainly has flown by. I will be sad to leave, but am very excited (as are we all) about dinner at the Montage in Portland tomorrow night!

No comments: