Monday, February 18, 2008

The end of a busy day

Ooooooh, I'm very tired. We have all been busy beavers today, and I don't have much energy left to write. The list of things we *could* have accomplished while my parents were here is still long, but many things have been crossed off along the way.

Today, we (in no particular order besides when I think of them):

-visited the vacuum/sewing machine repair store for a replacement part to fix my Singer
-picked up a few items at the Presidents' Day sale at Michael's Arts & Crafts
-bought 36 lbs of cat food at Kroger (it's okay--it's for three cats)
-baked a cake
-made bruschetta and Spaghetti Carbonara
-shredded boxes full of paper
-sorted through many boxes full of stuff
-took notes on and photographed the hat I made my Dad for Christmas atop the "Big Giant Head" he made for me to model hats on:




Notice how one side is stained dark, and the other is light. That's so I can choose whichever side will best accentuate the particular piece being photographed . . . cool, huh?


-Put most (but not quite all) of my spare yarn away in the newly assembled storage unit:



-Uh, and other stuff I can't remember, 'cause I'm too tired. Oh, yeah--wrote this blog.

Happy President's Day and see you tomorrow!

No comments: