Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yays and boos

It seems like many of my blog posts start with my saying that I am tired and need to go to bed. Sorry for the redundancy, but for tonight, let me just say, "Ditto."

1) The possible "wintry mix" in our forecast this morning stayed to the north, in Kentucky. YAY!

2) The roads in Kentucky were extremely dangerous, to the point that they closed the interstate. BOO!

3) Jen had a safe flight into Nashville from Chicago. YAY!

4) No live music at the airport while we were there. BOO!

5) I was able to get in and out of the short-term parking deck within the free 30-minute window. YAY!

6) We went to the Rutledge to see a show, and had a very hard time finding parking. BOO!

7) The show was awesome. YAY!

8) I tried to take photos of the inaugural performance of Andy and the Andys, but the picture didn't come out in the dark. BOO!

9) Chad got some decent shots and said he would e-mail them to me. YAY!

10) Now it is late, actually the next day here in central time and more than 24 hours since my last post. BOO!

11) Blogger automatically posts the time in Pacific Time, which means it is still Thursday. And even if it didn't, I could just edit it manually. YAY!

12) And now I get to go to sleep and not have to get up early tomorrow. YAY!

Do yourself a favor and check out the amazing website of my new favorite band, Andy and the Andys. Those professional musicians sure have access to a lot of fancy resources.

Stay tuned for fancy banquet blog-action tomorrow, possibly featuring Big Time Celebrities!

No comments: