Friday, February 15, 2008

A New Lynnberley Record

My parents have been at my house for almost eight hours, and we have not made even one trip to Lowe's! The longer this streak continues, the more I am considering phoning the Guinness people.

I woke up feeling pretty cruddy today--my sinuses were killing me, and I was suffering from general malaise (aka "the don't-wanna-do-nuthin's"). Basically, I think I was just wiped out and run down from the busy week, especially the being in Indiana four days ago, and 13 hours of babysitting yesterday. And don't forget last night's awesome episode of LOST! I expect I was merely one of an entire nation of malaised LOST-watchers after Thursday's installment. It took me back to my fond memories of being a young German major in Berlin (though I am confident that Naveen Andrews and crew did not actually shoot on location there). And, as always, raised more questions than it answered. Aaaah, LOST.

Not sure what all I and the 'rents will be doing this weekend, but I'm sure there will be some shopping involved. We can't possibly abstain from Lowe's forever. I expect there will also be a few more viewings of the Harry vs. Charlie bitefest video, as my father seems to be quite a fan.

Well, it's about time to take the granola out of the oven and stir it. Happy Friday and see you tomorrow!

No comments: