Sunday, April 13, 2008

A: Hell's Angels and Preschoolers

And the Q is, of course: Who loves tattoos? In the latter case, they are generally the temporary kind. Which, truth be told, are also much beloved by yours truly. WHICH is the reason why Jenny G. and I hatched up the plan to have promotional temporary tattoos for Miss Lynn music!

We came up with this idea a few weeks back, and so I ordered a small quantity of temporary-tattoo paper online to try it out. This afternoon, I spent a couple of hours designing the tats, and then headed over to Jenny and Michael's to print them out on their really nice inkjet printer.

I don't want to blow your minds with all the temporary awesomeness all at once, but I have to share a picture of one creation adorning my bulging bicep:


I chose this particular one as a sample because DS and I are in the middle of working on that song right now, and I figured it would be pretty awesome to come into the studio sporting it tomorrow morning.

The other designs will be available for souvenirs to the audience at our library program this coming Saturday . . . hopefully there will be some photos to come after the fact.

After our tattoo-fest, I worshiped with the folks over at Mercyhill and then headed over to Trish's to watch the end of "Monk" and "Psych"! Good times, all.

Thanks for reading and happy Sunday!

No comments: