Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thanks a lot, Al Gore

It's frickin' freezing here in Nashville right now! Okay, not literally--Tennessee has turned me into a weather wuss. According to weather.com, it is 48° and "feels like 44°," but to me, it feels more like 20°. Fahrenheit. For April in Davidson County, 20° Celsius might be considered more seasonable. (That's about 68° F.)

Okay, so maybe I'm a little crabby because I had a long day and am tired. Not that it was a bad day--on the contrary, everything was just delightful. Things started out with Brayden's (2nd) birthday party, and then from there I went on to Hobby Lobby and then my Tuesday babysitting job. Then back home for knitting group (where no actual knitting took place). Nothing was bad, but so much swell stuff can start to make one feel swollen. Also, I think I may have let my blood sugar get a little low after all the day's activity.

I shouldn't really complain, seeing as I have about an hour left on my 4-hour firelog and don't need to be anywhere until 9 a.m. That won't *stop* me from complaining, mind you--I'm just acknowledging that I have no legitimate basis for complaint.

Sources say that the sun'll come out tomorrow! No, the sources were not Annie. Here's hopin' . . . if it's nice enough, maybe I'll get some seeds put in!

Thanks for reading and happy April!

No comments: