Friday, April 4, 2008

LIFE-CHANGING NEWS!

Reported in yesterday's Tennessean: Trader Joe's Coming to Nashville

It's just so exciting! Among other exciting happenings: the IRS has accepted my tax return and my refund should be direct-deposited in two weeks! AND I updated MissLynn.com with some photos from this morning's session in the studio!

As if all that weren't enough, here are some pictures from last Saturday's Fusion benefit!

Trish and Aaron:


Oh, Lindsay . . . !


Heather and her giant Fusion cocktail (twice as big as anyone else's!):


I thought the best thing in any of the fashion show portions of the evening were these giant hats reminiscent of roses! I am going to make some for Steeplechase.


Brooke Waggoner and her band:

Lindsay took this picture of Heather and me. I'm not sure what we're doing . . . maybe listening to one of the bands? I'm pretty sure we're not listening to the horrible spoken word dude, or our expressions would be quite different.


Yay for friends! Yours truly, Kate, Trish and Heather.


Thanks for the extra pictures, Lindsay! Most of mine came out horrible. I can't figure out to get my camera to take steady pictures in the dark . . . perhaps it is a losing battle.

As if all the awesome things I've already mentioned weren't enough, I think it's has actually stopped raining! Will wonders never cease?

I'm going to try and rest for a couple of hours before heading over to Stefani's "Come as Your 7th Grade Self" party. I may post photos after the fact if they aren't too disturbing. Happy Friday!

No comments: