Sunday, April 20, 2008

Santa's workshop runs all year

Several people (mostly ones I don't see very often) have been asking me what I have been knitting lately. Well, frankly, nothing. I lost steam after turning out those baby sweaters one after the other a few weeks ago, and then we started working on recording and I just haven't been very motivated. Although I do have a couple of Ukraine-related hats to be working on . . . but more on that another time.

Today my friend Annie sent me a link to pictures of her little one wearing a hat I made for him last year. And so, for the knitting-content curious, I present . . . SIMON THE ELF!


Apparently making toys all day is very tiring. Yes, his daddy is a professional photographer.

I guess that's it for this uneventful day. Time for some shut-eye.

1 comment:

a real librarian said...

OMG, that is the most cutest pic (and hat!!) EVAH!!!