Saturday, April 19, 2008

If the faces are rockin', just come a-knockin'

Woo Miss Lynn library show woo!

Jenny got some pre-show pictures of me and Michael, which I will try and post when I get them from her. I only caught one on my camera, but it is pretty sweet:


Wrists shown are all from grown-up friends who came out to the program. Thanks, friends! There were about 30 in attendance in all. Apparently I will have to make more of the rooster tattoos for next time, 'cause they were very popular.

I was out late babysitting last night and have another job tonight, so I'm trying to lie low this afternoon and rest up. Still am experiencing some congestion yuckiness, but for the most part I feel fine (God bless pseudoephedrine). I'm trying to squeeze in as many babysitting jobs as I can around recording for the next few weeks before I leave for Oregon, so I atypically took a job for tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon as well. At some point I will need to catch up on dishes and laundry, but that will not be today.

Right now I am very worn out from the week and this morning's program, but in a completely satisfactory way. Hooray for fatigue born of doing something you love.

Thanks for reading, and happy Saturday!

No comments: