Sunday, March 9, 2008

Blahg

I'm going to be honest--I don't really feel like writing a blog entry tonight. My stomach feels kind of funky, I'm tired and I really just want to knit a little bit more, then go to bed. However, I made a promise, so here I am to fulfill my obligation. (Although since Sundays aren't technically part of Lent, some people take them as a reprieve from their Lenten disciplines. I'm not really down with that, so here I am.)

Good day today. Good church, including the baptisms of the adorable Will and Drew, followed by lunch with Adrienne, Krista and Nicole. Started the tooth pillows that I am making for Emme and Rees, the kids I watch on Tuesdays. Got some more work done on the current sweater I'm making (this one has fishy buttons), then headed over to 12 South for the evening service at Mercyhill. It was great! I love the way Joel teaches. Plus, they had really great snacks (the overindulgence of which is perhaps responsible for my current digestive woes).

Came home, finished Emme's pillow, got into bed to do a little more knitting before sleepytime, and remembered I still had to write today's blog. That pretty much brings us up to right now.

Easter is two weeks from today! Will I continue the daily blog habit after I am no longer obliged to do so? We shall see, I suppose.

No comments: