Thursday, March 20, 2008

New methodology

As I go about my day, I frequently think of notable or humorous things to post on here, or at the very least to rant about. The problem is, since I usually don't post anything until right before I go to bed, I'm usually too tired to remember what any of them are anymore. Clearly, this is problematic. But so far, I can't come up with a superior means of remembering these thoughts until the end of the day. When I have them, I am usually doing something which would preclude writing myself a little note on the topic--such as driving, or today when I was hanging laundry out on the line. See, I can remember that I thought of something that I wanted to talk about while I was doing the wash, but I just can't remember what it actually WAS.

I did finish a song I've been working on today, so that was productive. I am almost finished with that sweater I mentioned yesterday, and probably could have finished it while I was babysitting this evening, but somewhere during the 2nd On Demand "Party of Five" episode, I decided I was too tired and put it away for the night.

Oh, I *did* stop off at Hobby Lobby while I was in Franklin this afternoon for the supplies needed for our upcoming "Enchanted" extravaganza! It is going to be awesome. But I don't want to spoil anything in advance, because I think the photos are going to be worth waiting for.

Guess that's it for this evening. Tonight's word of advice: Make sure you have your cell phone with you before you leave your evening babysitting job 25 minutes away from home (fortunately I had only gotten about 5 minutes away when I discovered the need to return for mine.)

No comments: