Monday, March 17, 2008

For the Zoë fans . . .

I don't know what to write today . . . I babysat in Franklin for some awesome kids, came home and conked out for a couple of hours (although I didn't actually fall asleep, boo). I kind of feel like I am around sick-ish children so much that my body is constantly fighting off bugs. Or maybe I am just rationalizing my constantly feeling like I need to sleep.

Hannah came by and we went over to Calypso for dinner, which was marv. Then I came back, took a turn on Scrabulous, otherwise futzed around on Facebook and now I'm here.

Kristen sent me a picture of Zoë wearing her hooded scarf the other day. It fits! Here is the proof.


More of the same tomorrow. Don't stay up all night waiting for the riveting details, loyal readers!

One final postscript to Sunday dinner: I neglected to mention Scott's and Jonathan's contributions to the festivities. Thanks for your thoughtfulness and generosity, gentlemen!

No comments: