Saturday, March 22, 2008

Where the magic happens

Big goings on for tomorrow, which meant big prep going on today! I made a whole lot of stuff, but I'd rather wait to show it all in use rather than in construction. So for now, you'll just have to take my word about how exciting it all is.

Oh okay, here's ONE picture of work in progress . . . make sure you have your Depends handy:


Thrilling, huh?

Since I'm not going to show you things I made today, here are the things I made (and mentioned, but had not yet photographed) yesterday. This is the sheath for a sword I made upon request of Jonah G. He wanted to make sure I knew it was a TOY sword.


I didn't want Jonah's sister to feel left out, so this is a little Barbie boa I made for Livi:


I don't have any Barbies around to model it, but it seemed like the kind of thing that Lilly would like.


By the way, my mom checked and that flower in my front yard is definitely not a crocus. She suspects it is a hyacinth.

Well, I better fall asleep before midnight, or the Easter Bunny might not come . . . good night!

No comments: