Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Not that it's a competition . . .

. . . but if it were, our NFG would win.

It was so terrific to see so many folks from our neighborhood fellowship group come out to the Basement tonight to see Kelleigh play. And she was so good! WOW. I am still trying to funnel my mind back in through my ear after she blew it out with her awesomeness.

Speaking of awesomeness, some of us met up for coffee at Starbuck's before the show. Trish, Chad, Heather H. and I came up with a number of ideas for future NFG activities, so I thought I should start a list here to keep track of them all. It's over at the right here on the blog.

In other news, I am trying to find a supplier of temporary tattoo paper. That is to say, I am seeking specialty paper one can use in an inkjet printer to make custom temporary tattoos. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

This is taking me way too long to write, plus I still have to write the list of NFG ideas, so this is it for me--g'night!

No comments: