Saturday, March 1, 2008

Who wouldn't want to be well?

Before I get to answering tonight's titular question, here some random tidbits to share . . .

Remember that doggy sweater I made for Jake last week? Well, here it is on him!


Isn't he handsome?


Jake is just so stinkin' cute that I can hardly cope! And on the subject of reeking of adorability , I discovered this evening that Matthew Fox can give me the vapors even with floppy 1994 hair. God bless "Party of Five" on Comcast on Demand.

So, now on to the answer to tonight's question on wellness. The answer, obviously, is no one! Everyone wants to be well. (In the U.S. we seem to think we are entitled to it, but that's a topic for another blog.) I mention it because my cousin Beth is launching her business as a health counselor, and her brand spankin' new website is WantingWellness.com. If you go for a visit there and click on the link towards the bottom, you can schedule a free one-hour consultation with her. And who doesn't love getting stuff for free? That's right, you know the answer already. Plus, she is just a delightful person to be around under any circumstances, so I would highly recommend availing yourself of the opportunity.

Good day today. A knitting lesson with Jen H. (yay!), two low-key babysitting jobs back-to-back (yay!), made a whole baby hat for brand-new Ayden (yay!), and got to watch a bunch of cable TV (yay yay!) I think I should turn in, aka quit while I'm ahead.

No comments: