Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thank goodness I never delete anything

I wrote down on my calendar that the Bible study I sit for on Wednesdays (which has been pretty chaotic with two "snow" days so far this go 'round) was off on March 12th for spring break. I was informed of this in the confirmation e-mail I received about the job just before the term started. Well, for some reason I decided to go back and check the original e-mail this evening, and thank goodness I did--because it is actually next week they are not meeting. If I hadn't checked, I would've just not shown up tomorrow morning, when they would have been expecting me. WHOOPS.

This week and next are very busy babysitting times, for the very fact that the local colleges are on spring break during this time. Because the placement service I work with also places many students, this leaves a lot of jobs to be filled when those students go away for a week or two. I think I will probably end up working around 30 hours this week and quite a few next, as well.

Anyway, the tooth pillows were a big hit, I still haven't finished the latest sweater I'm working on (hopefully tomorrow), NFG is coming to kick it over here for Game Night tomorrow night, I really need to run the dishwasher and stop at Kroger to buy sweet potatoes for Sunday. And the cats are fighting for some reason unbeknownst to me. All in all, that about sums up the current state of affairs over here at the Casa this evening.

Guess I'd better turn in, seeing as I have to be up in the morning after all!

No comments: