Sunday, March 30, 2008

Centennial

This is my 100th post! Wherever does the time go?

I suppose I could go ahead and post those Fusion photos now, but it is getting late and I crave sleep. Not that I did a lot today--I did lead music for the kids at church, go to the library (in my awesome new slippers!) to pick up my holds, and finish the song I've been working on for the past few weeks, but apart from that I have been fairly sedentary. However, unless I get an extremely last-minute babysitting job tomorrow, I will be at home during the day tomorrow. Which means I'll be able to get some much-needed cleaning and stuff done around here, and also that I will hopefully get a blog post written when I'm not so tired.

In the meantime, if you're looking for some content, you can check out my other blog-in-progress at misslynn.com. If you do, be sure to let me know what you think. And sign up for the Miss Lynn mailing list (mostly so I can test out whether or not it works)!

No comments: