Thursday, March 27, 2008

Too late for a real post

At the last minute, I unexpectedly ended up attending the "Sons of Lwala" premiere tonight, plus the Blood:Water reception that preceded it. It was a lovely evening and I have lots of photos to share, but I need to be up in less than seven hours and I haven't taken my makeup off or removed my contacts or brushed my teeth or anything yet. So all those tidbits will have to wait until tomorrow.

To tide you over, here's one picture of Jessie, my photographic muse of the night:


She talks so loud you can SEE IT!!! Just kidding. She's actually reasonably quiet.

DVB and I are searching for a word that means "simultaneously excellent and horrifying"(aka "real good" + "real bad"). Suggestions are welcome. We discovered this need before my realization, a few hours later, that such a word would be the perfect thing to describe the discovery that I appear very briefly (and very sans cosmetics) in "Sons of Lwala." Whee!/Bleaugh!

More coming your way in fewer than 24 hours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.