Friday, March 14, 2008

Go Eph Babysitting!

(Today's title is an extremely obscure reference that I don't expect a single reader of this blog to understand. But I'm too tired to think of something else that amuses me.)

I just wrote about two paragraphs about how I don't often meet families like the one I sat for today, who like me were educated at a small college in the northeast and understand that context. And then I hit some random combination of keys that made said paragraphs vanish. PHOOEY.

Well, in a few minutes I'm going to try and stay awake through "Transformers," after which I'll stop trying and surrender to exhaustion. It has been a good, but long, week. Tomorrow I have lots of cooking and cleaning to do in preparation for Sunday's dinner. So this is it for me--hope you have had an equally good (if long) week and a lovely weekend.

No comments: