Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spencer for Hire

Okay, I know that this is kind of supposed to be the OysterGirl knitting blog and not-so-much the Miss Lynn music blog, but let's face it. I'm just me. One day, I hope to have the MissLynn.com website up and running (including actual *gasp* CONTENT), but that day is not today. So for right now, I guess this is the one source for all your Lynn-related news, be it fibrous, musical, or otherwise.

I'm making progress on the latest toddler-sized sweater I'm working on, but the really exciting news of today is that I sat down with David Spencer, a local singer/songwriter/producer with whom I connected through our mutual friends Michael and Jenny. He has worked with kids and on kids' music before, and M&J thought that he might be a good fit to produce some songs for me. Well, having met with him, I highly agree with their assessment. Dave and I will likely start work as early as next week!

I am extremely excited about the opportunity for this collaboration and what may come out of it. As things progress, I will try and keep you posted on what we're doing!

2 comments:

KG said...

Yay!

adrianhitt said...

that is fantastic news!!!! congrats!