Thursday, March 6, 2008

A field of daisies

Here is the baby sweater I made today (size 2-ish):


And another hat I made earlier this week . . . Tuesday?


I ran back down to Cool Springs to get some more of those 50% off buttons after babysitting in Brentwood today. Joann's must have received a shipment since Tuesday, 'cause they had a much bigger selection and I stocked up! Tomorrow is a "stay home and knit" day, so I'm hoping to have another baby cardigan with more adorable buttons to show off approximately 24 hours from now.

It's a bit early for me to be heading to bed, but I am really worn out this evening. More tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The baby sweater is adorable! The daisy buttons look great with the yarn color. I can't wait to see how the others will turn out. (By the way even though this is my first comment, I do read your blog every day). :) Keep up the beautiful work! - Melly

KG said...

Dang it. The comment I was planning on leaving was.."That baby sweater is adorable!" Now I look like a repeater. But really it is. So I don't mind saying it again....
That baby sweater is adorable!